Tuesday, October 16, 2012

but how to say

erve Let me get the toys and you train? in turn almost right! No, no!
sunglass for a few words quickly spit it out, resolutely refused: have not used the other knife, the future is not intended to be used again! Frowned, sunglass continued: Gently waved the hands of the long knives, and I smile: sunglass, so the broken knife, I say that toys are flattering him the knife and your hands Bibi, this knife in addition to holding a play outside , do you really expect him to kill Had opened his mouth, sunglass want to say something, but finally did not say he can not deny his knife in my hand that is only the toy.
Waved knife anxious, sunglass-tempered: Helplessly shook his head, it seems ... I would also like to give yourself to create a suitable training of knife, do not seek more than sunglass that, but how to say, nor could get toys and burst knife fight
Here, I put away the mind, the shock of the earthquake in the hands of a long knife, brewing domineering, hey ... the truth, domineering, I still much to adapt, maybe ... it is because I was born is not a overbearing.
But ... I will adapt to, although it is difficult, but I decided I must learn it and learn it!
Pa knife blade again started brewing in my chest at this time, sunglass, then in the opposite ring up: That is absolutely impossible to cast out the tyrants of the essence of the knife
?It! I murmured, talking about the sunglass words, more and more bright eyes, I finally understand why I have been using the Pa playing Heart so difficult, the main rea

No comments:

Post a Comment