Thursday, July 12, 2012

air jordan 2 retro qf I wanted to test me

Refers to the NND my finger is too short, can not smooth piano ... sorrow ...
Not do anything and had to temporarily forget the passion of playing, pick up the materials to continue learning when to consolidate knowledge of it.
Noon, three aunts bought a dish back to the home, the start of lunch to three uncle went to kindergarten dragons brother.
Three aunt see that I was holding her textbooks relish, tune smiled and said: the answer let her accident.
I said: Accident owned by the accident, she did not believe, ridicule, said: I wanted to test me? So,oakley jackets, I picked up the book, read out word by word according to the above. Erupted aunt was really surprised.
I am proud to say: Three aunt suck down a cold lump, surprised, said: Three aunts came over, patted me on the head, I know three aunt is make fun of me, but still unhappy: Three aunts laughed: ah, wait a minute, we just talk. After a child, uncle with the dragons brother back, three aunts make dinner, we sat together to eat it on the table, three aunts have been praised my clever, Kwame I am a bit embarrassed, while the uncle I heard that I would learn to recite poems,air jordan 2 retro qf, suddenly interested in, again and again to test me, but he is a few simple questions, such as pick some more Tang Let me back, of course, a few primary school arithmetic to me, Khan, primary arithmetic answer is not on, I might as well buy a block of tofu to kill myself.
I suddenly remembered the morning to hear the song, was surprised and asked: On the second floor! ... Three aunt suddenly laughed together, said: small talented woman. say Xiao Feng is less than four years old, right? here again a little genius, huh, huh, just cobble together a pair of children. since you can be much weaker. I am brother to dragons looked to see him staring at me fiercely, and, although less than 6 years old, but still understand some things, and heard his mother as well as others, still a little upset. Can not I they do not care, child Well, all to see his mother on the other kids Fortunately than their own unhappy is normal

No comments:

Post a Comment