Monday, July 2, 2012

north face venture rain jacket Harada Houde originally wanted to stay two people housekeeping

: I said without looking up: The floor is carpeted, but not thick, Harada Houde's footsteps is heard loud and clear. Waiting for him to come near, I looked up and looked, his face seemed a little surprised. I know, he should be surprised at the speed I just keystrokes. To be honest, I do not know how fast I hit, and only know a bit slow keyboard response.
, he peeked at me, see I did not speak, they said: I nodded and said: Harada Houde station immediately salute and said: Is president, I'll go to prepare. I drink some water and continue to enter my program.
At about 5 pm, and finally enter the program complete, just Harada Houde came to me, so did not eat dinner with the car left the villa. It was already dark, and our car to open the headlights all the way to speeding, less than an hour to an abandoned factory. A total of three cars, and Harada I sat in front of the Honda, followed by two Toyota PREVIA wagon. This to the count a total of fifteen, Harada Houde originally wanted to stay two people housekeeping, but I suggest that the entire villa Before leaving this all out, so one did not stay.
The surrounding is very quiet, the station wagon parked to the far remote areas, then the collection went to the workshop. Harada Houde plan about Sato Kazuo several eight p.m. see each other to this place. Just Harada Houde did not consider to talk about, so only six here, he intends to ambush the people first, the other side on a clean sweep.
Harada Houde understanding of the situation, the other only Kobayashi feel a firearms expert,north face venture rain jacket, and the remaining three are not a gun. Apart and his pistol, there are five people with a pistol, so he looked confident. Although the wild vector TING line did not get a few guns, samurai swords can be a lot of our 15 down seventeen knife. Harada Houde and I did not knives, four people with two knives,air force shoes, but in my opinion just used to decorate it.
Dozen people waltz into the plant under my leadership, which is full of thousands of square meters of factory waste machines, the air was filled with an unpleasant taste of rust. The men behind me a cocky and like to vacation in general. I just know, it does not look like they want to be as simple.
When we went to plant the center of an open space behind the door suddenly crashed close automatically, close the door

No comments:

Post a Comment